Submission Guidelines For Checking In: Career Moves and Changes
A regular feature on NCBarBlog.com, this is where you find news of the latest hirings and promotions at North Carolina law firms and practices of any size.
NCBA member attorneys and paralegals qualify for inclusion in the Checking In column, offered at no cost. Email all Checking In notifications to Jessica Junqueira at [email protected]. Please continue to send notices of awards and appointments to Russell Rawlings, [email protected], for inclusion in the Recognition column in North Carolina Lawyer magazine.
Items that qualify for the Checking In column:
- Announcements of attorneys/paralegals being hired
- Announcements of attorneys/paralegals being promoted. For example: attorney promoted from associate to partner, attorney/ paralegal named head of a practice group within the firm, attorney promoted to head another office of the firm
- Attorney/paralegal retirement
- Announcements of firm name changes
- Announcements of firms relocating their offices
- Announcements of new firms or solo practices opening
Items that do not qualify:
- Attorney/paralegal named to an elite group such as SuperLawyers or LegalElite, etc.
- Attorney/paralegals earning specializations/certificates, etc.
- Awards in general
Please direct questions about the Checking In column to [email protected].